Re: [opensuse] Another IMPORTANT thing missing in KDE 4.1!
  • From: "Larry Stotler" <larrystotler@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 13:56:20 -0500
On Tue, Nov 11, 2008 at 1:08 PM, Sven Burmeister
<sven.burmeister@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Am Dienstag, 11. November 2008 11:14:06 schrieb ne...:
Folks, it would be nice if we could return to technical discussion and
stop the personal attacks. This list is not a right but a privilege. It
would be nice if we not give our hosts cause to rebuke us.

I'd appreciate that very much! And I promise to ignore the trolls next time,
yet please do tell those as well that this is a technical mailinglist for
asking polite questions and not some list to tel the world how crap xy is
because it lacks z, even more so if those claims are wrong.
Sorry to those that are better than me at ignoring trolls!

Hold on. This is hypocritical. You started most of the personal
attacks by posting this:

Sven Burmeister to opensuse