Re: [opensuse] Another IMPORTANT thing missing in KDE 4.1!
  • From: Sven Burmeister <sven.burmeister@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 18:59:52 +0100
Am Dienstag, 11. November 2008 16:15:36 schrieb Kai Ponte:
And another perfect example of your inconpetence. Please use Windows.

Wow, now there's a friendly statement, NOT!

What happened - wake up on the wrong side of the bed?

I know many who rearrange icons on the taskbar. I have my preferences for
where I like them and put icon where needed.

Fed up with the same people not asking but accusing. Not you.

Of course it's possible, it has been for a long time. So if one does not know
why, one asks, that's all, yet too much to ask of those.

Sven