[opensuse] openoffice question
  • From: Ken Schneider <suse-list3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 10:43:07 -0500
I help keep track of members in a club I belong to and use a spreadsheet
to do so. For the Birthday field we only use month/day (no year) for
privacy reasons. The format for the cells is MMM DD which properly shows
as Jan 31 displayed in the cell. But the cell contents default to
01/31/2008 showing a year which is _not_ wanted when printing a club
roster. The data is pulled data from the spreadsheet and also shows the
year which is undesirable.

Is this a bug that should be reported or am I just doing something wrong?

--
Ken Schneider
SuSe since Version 5.2, June 1998