Re: [opensuse] Another IMPORTANT thing missing in KDE 4.1!
  • From: Basil Chupin <blchupin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 20:57:35 +1100
Sven Burmeister wrote:
Am Dienstag, 11. November 2008 10:09:52 schrieb Basil Chupin:

Are there no things in KDE4 that are useful and not in KDE3?

Yes, there are "no things in KDE4 that are useful" compared to KDE3.

Thanks a lot! That kind of absolute statement is all that is needed to show
that you can only be wrong.

Why am I wrong?

You asked a question and I answered it.

You did not even add the "for me".

Why should I do that?

Your question did not have a criterion that I should also include the
names of all the people who either thought that KDE4 had or had not
"useful" "things" compared to KDE3.

Thanks again
for making it that easy to point out the context of your arguments.

How so?

What arguments?

All I did was answer your question (above) and now you conclude that I
am engaged in some - in your mind - "arguments".

Ciao.

--
Understanding only begins with the act of perception.