Re: [opensuse] Another IMPORTANT thing missing in KDE 4.1!
  • From: Basil Chupin <blchupin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 19:56:06 +1100
Sven Burmeister wrote:
Am Dienstag, 11. November 2008 05:14:54 schrieb Fred A. Miller:

Larry Stotler wrote:

On Mon, Nov 10, 2008 at 7:21 PM, Sven Burmeister

<sven.burmeister@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Am Samstag, 8. November 2008 16:37:27 schrieb Fred A. Miller:

There's no way to arrange icons on the taskbar where the user wants
them! This is worse then just an annoyance!

And another perfect example of your inconpetence. Please use Windows.

And another useless and unneccessary comment. Just because you don't
consider it important doesn't mean someone else doesn't.

I ignore him.....some people aren't worth the time to respond to and
he's one of them. I did find the answer to my question, albeit it's not
obvious nor the way KDE has worked for so long.

Which is exactly what I meant. Your ignorance to learn results in a behaviour
aka whining against KDE that is unbearable.

Then stop being a martyr and do your self a favour by stopping reading
this mail list.

Instead of asking how to move the icons, you claim/accuse that it is not
possible, write in capital letters aka shouting and use an exclamation mark.
Perfect example of why Iam right!

Oi! What is this with the exclamation mark - "I am right!" ?

Are you also 'shouting'?

Talking about a kettle calling the pot black.

And on top of that, it is just another post
of that kind and not your first one.

Ce?

--
Understanding only begins with the act of perception.