Re: [opensuse] Thunderbird, Reply-to List 3.0, and slowness opening large emails
  • From: "Dotan Cohen" <dotancohen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2008 22:31:28 +0200
2008/11/1 Jerry Houston <Jerry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
I have a problem with storing my emails permanently on a server owned by a
company who makes a living out of examining the contents of personal emails.

I only use Gmail for mailing list mail. My personal server handles my
personal and work mail.

And some folks are even using Google for their office word processing,
images, and business spreadsheets. Incredible.

Indeed.

--
Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com