Re: [opensuse] KDE4 multirow task manager prob?
  • From: Basil Chupin <blchupin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 01 Nov 2008 22:29:15 +1100
Clayton wrote:
Is it just me or is the new multirow task manager misbehaving a bit
(KDE4.1.71)?

Observations/problems:
- When there is one application running, the "button" in the task
manager spans the entire width of the available space in the task
manager

Well, not the whole width- about 75mm of it.

- If I set the Maximum Rows to 1, it still insists on 2 rows unless I
open the Task Manager Settings.. then to drops back to 1 row.

Right-click on any desktop icon in the taskbar, select Pager Settings,
select 1 Row and exit. 1 row will then be always shown -- at least it
has been so here.

Ciao.

--
Understanding only begins with the act of perception.