[opensuse] USB Sound card
  • From: Jesse Shaver <J_shaver@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 22:36:20 -0400
I have a Creative Life! Sound Blaster USB connected up to my Lenovo X61 64 bit
laptop. I can't seem to get it to play sound. once in a while, for no known
reason, I can get yast to play the test sound through it, the rest of the time
that does not even work. kmix does see it, and can interact with it (turning
on and off some lights on the front and showing the various ins and outs
correctly). I am running 11.0 64 bit.

Hopefully someone can give me some incite into this problem.

Thanks in advance.