Re: [opensuse] We Lost One! :(
  • From: Wolfgang Woehl <tito@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 20:16:57 +0200
Amedee Van Gasse:

My opinion is:
"All Hardware Sucks, All Software Sucks"(tm)
(But Some Suck More Than Others)

True. Stuff sucks to an extent that leaves me speechless on a regular
basis. Though when you say "As long as software is made for humans, by
humans, it will never be perfect" I'd like to think that every now and
then brilliance prevails. We will have wicked gui's and data access
models in 2028. I know, I've been there, even brought a copy back.
Doesn't look or act one bit like KDE4. It's a shame it was not GPL'ed,
hence We Can't Share It (tm) ;)

Wolfgang