Re: [opensuse] #2 SL DVD content to #1 DL DVD?
  • From: Felix Miata <mrmazda@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 10:26:28 -0400
On 2008/09/17 22:03 (GMT+0800) Joe Morris composed:

On 09/17/2008 09:26 PM, Felix Miata wrote:

I gave up. ManDVD was rather intuitive, and I think I almost got there. But,
I couldn't find any way to make it use a DL disk. Devede I just couldn't
figure out.

If you renamed the files consistently, you should be able to just copy
the files from the loop mounted isos into k3b to be able to burn the DL

I copied all DVD content to 2 separate tmp dirs on HD.

disk without a menu. For example, if you have 2 VTS_01_1.VOB files,
when you copy the first one to k3b, rename it in k3b to be after the
last VOB. So if the last file is VTS_04_1, make the first from the 2nd
iso VTS_05_1.VOB (the same with the IFO and BUP files. That should get
both isos onto one DL media and still be playable, just no menu. It
will just play the files in order. HTH.

I appreciate your attempt to help, but menus are essential. Using a 5X more
expensive disk to hold 2 unchaptered and unthumbnailed movies instead of 1
with custom thumbnails and chapters per much cheaper disk makes no sense to me.
--
"Unless the Lord builds the house, its builders labor
in vain." Psalm 127:1 NIV

Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409

Felix Miata *** http://fm.no-ip.com/