Re: [opensuse] #2 SL DVD content to #1 DL DVD?
  • From: Joe Morris <Joe_Morris@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2008 21:46:01 +0800
On 09/13/2008 09:33 PM, Felix Miata wrote:
I have 2 movies (#1 and sequel) recorded off satellite onto 2 DVDs that I
want to copy onto 1 DL DVD without any quality degradation. Is it possible to
get both movies onto 1 DL DVD without having to play each movie and capture
it to disk, which would degrade the quality? My standalone HD DVD recorder is
too old to know what a recordable DL DVD is, otherwise that's how I would do
it.

I believe you could loop mount the iso's, which if they are DVD videos
should be vob files under VIDEO_TS, and burn those files under a new dvd
project in k3b. I would suggest using Devede though to create a nice
menu, and set it to only create the dvd structure, and add those vob
files with it, then burn the resulting files under its VIDEO_TS
directory with K3b.

--
Joe Morris