Re: [opensuse] Something wrong with the list?
  • From: Jerry Houston <jerry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 06 Sep 2008 10:00:50 -0700
Hylton Conacher (ZR1HPC) wrote:
2008/9/6 JB2 <yonaton@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:
I haven't received *anything* from the list in 3 days now. Is anyone else
having the same problem?

Seems there might be a problem as a reply I sent to the list earlier
still hasn't reached the list. :(

Hylton

Did you remember that it works differently than most other lists, and you need to "reply to all" (thus sending two messages) in order to make sure that the list is included?

Many times I've replied to just the original message author when I thought I was participating in an open conversation. Perhaps your reply actually did get to the original correspondent?