Re: [opensuse] opensuse 11 eclipse on x86_64 machine
  • From: G T Smith <grahamsmith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 06 Sep 2008 09:54:53 +0100

Which version of Eclipse?

i.e Callisto (3.3), Ganymede (3.4)

- From SuSE or eclipse.org or elsewhere?

Have you tried changing the Java memory configuration for eclipse. I
have also noticed that memory usage is heavier on 64bit versions...

Any special plugins.... some of these can cause some weirdness on
occasions...

I have never had this error, but I have eclipse go into a very peculiar
state when it ran out of allocated memory...

Pierre Girard wrote:
Hello,

on 64 bits i have:
which eclipse