Re: [opensuse] Cannot access two internal nets with SuSeFirewall2
  • From: Rui Santos <rsantos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2008 12:39:53 +0100
wanakom@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Rui Santos wrote:

I believe your FW_MASQ_DEV="zone:ext zone:int" setting is incorrect. You
should not need any masquerade on "zone:int". Routing alone should take
care of all communications between you internal/dmz nets.

Try the settings:
FW_MASQ_DEV="zone:ext"
FW_MASQ_NETS="0/0"

After trying Herbert solution, I still had to specifiy "zone:int". I
guess routing alone will only work if no firewall was in between,
isnĀ“t it ?

It appears I was wrong. Thanks for the feedback anyway :) Will remember
it in the Future... As I will Herbert solution.

--
Rui Santos
http://www.ruisantos.com/

Veni, vidi, Linux!