Re: [opensuse] Connecting to wireless network with knetworkmanger
  • From: "Anshul Jain" <anshulajain@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2008 07:57:01 +0530
I'm using this repo with good success on my iwl3945 card. The easier
way other than searching for compat-wireless, would be to add the repo
and run an update. Zypper automatically picks up the compat-wireless
and the right kernel module associated with it.

One thing I'd suggest you check is if you have the iwl3945-ucode
(firmware) installed from the Non-OSS repo. That actually enables the
wireless adapter in my experience.

Good luck!

-Anshul