Re: [opensuse] pim / kmail 1.10.0 (using kde 4.1.1) crashing on paste in message body
  • From: Anders Johansson <ajohansson@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2008 20:29:15 +0200
On Sunday 31 August 2008 20:04:55 Wolfgang Woehl wrote:
Wolfgang Woehl:
Rajko, thanks for trying and the hint. I do have desktop effects
enabled. But I don't see clipboard problems anywhere except in
kmail. Hm ...

... And disabling desktop effects doesn't resolve the pim / kmail
crash. /me sad

Well, you are using something other than 11.0. Is it 10.3? Because the 4.1
packages for 11.0 still don't say 4.1.1, as far as I can see.

I still think it is a problem with those particular packages, and you should
report it on opensuse-kde to the people who build them.

You should probably also go through your KDE packages, to make sure that all
are at the same version level. Often with problems of this sort, the problem
is that some packages didn't get updated in the installation source (note,
it's not that you didn't install what was available, it's that not everything
was available)

Anders