Re: [opensuse] Question on Software Management
  • From: Anders Johansson <ajohansson@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 10:37:53 +0200
On Monday 25 August 2008 10:14:36 Jensen Somers wrote:
Cristian Rodríguez wrote:
Chuck Payne escribió:
Guys,

Is there a way to view the old system of the software tree, this new
view a bit much and I know there more software there that what it is
showing. And I don't need all the eye candy.

Not really.

That depends what he means by "the old system of the software tree". If
he means the new menu he can still go back to the old one (Applications
- Places - Settings) by adding it to the panel.

Or in KDE, just right-click on the menu and select "Switch to classic menu
style"

Anders