Re: [opensuse] New ATI Drivers today 8.8
  • From: Verner Kjærsgaard <vk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2008 22:13:46 +0200

David C. Rankin skrev:
John Andersen wrote:
https://a248.e.akamai.net/f/674/9206/0/www2.ati.com/drivers/linux/catalyst_88_linux.html

They work great!

Hi list :-)

- please forgive me for not seeing the obvious...but I've got an IBM Thinkpad R50 sporting some ATI Radeon card. Some time ago I downloaded "ati-driver-installer-8.14.13.run" and installed it. It runs quite ok, albeit sometimes (Google Earth for example) some app can make it go unstable. I then close the app and it usually is ok again.

Perhaps an upgrade would cure some of those small issues.

Now it comes; I cannot seem to find out from where to download what..??
There seem to be so many drivers, none comes close to my "RV250 Lf" card or whatever it is...

Anyone?

As always,- thank you !