Re: [opensuse] OpenSuse
  • From: Ken Schneider <suse-list3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 07 Aug 2008 14:37:07 -0400
James Knott pecked at the keyboard and wrote:
Ken Schneider wrote:
James Knott pecked at the keyboard and wrote:
slinux2006@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Why can't Linux distributions be as good as Windows XP? Any thoughts?

The poster must be dyslexic or a troll. He's got things backwards. ;-)

Why should openSUSE made worse then it currently is? It is already better!

Ummm... I posted my message at 1:52 PM and you replied to it at 10 AM. Would you kindly wait until I've posted my message, before you reply to it! ;-)

That was my crystal ball running fast. :-)

Ken Schneider
SuSe since Version 5.2, June 1998