[opensuse] Ddoes anyone know why the updater in the panel insists on installing stuff I don't use>
  • From: jfweber@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2008 14:13:44 -0400

For instance, it's been insisting, by virtue of it's icon that I must
install some files or other having to do w/ the wacom tablets. I don't
have a wacom tablet connected and haven't done for ages and certainly
not on this computer.. yet there is is again checked ... w/ every
update it shows up. It's more than annoying it's needless software that
I don't have a need for. Below is the only info available as to why I
must install this thing:

"This update fixes problems with command 'xsetwacom list'."

I'd like to have a way to cancel stuff forever..

"Science is what we do when we don't know what we're doing" Dr. Alvaro
de Rujula