Re: OT: irc, irc clients, sunshine. (was Re: [opensuse] Demand for a KDE 3 LiveCD?)

----- Original Message -----
From: "John Andersen" <jsamyth@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <opensuse@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, July 19, 2008 3:21 PM
Subject: Re: OT: irc, irc clients, sunshine. (was Re: [opensuse] Demand for a
KDE 3 LiveCD?)

On Sat, Jul 19, 2008 at 6:56 AM, Brian K. White <brian@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Perversely, having said that, many of my ultimate best realest truest
family-in-all-but-name friends are from that chat room, so have 3 different
girlfriends, so, who knows. I'm not sure I could have met the same number of
the same quality of people any other way. Maybe I'd be happier,

Maybe you should step away from the computer and go outside.

Wups, you went and made yourself look pretty stupid there, making suggestions
on topics you have not the slightest clue about. tsk tsk. I know you're not so
I guess it's just a slip, maybe a little tired, maybe been up too long at the
computer... Ah projection! understandable. forgiven.

Tell you what, if you ever find yourself in/near nj usa, I'll tell you where
I'm playing next and you can gain the first teeniest bit of clue about my life
away from the computer, and then you could begin to offer suggstions on that
topic without sounding like an idiot automatically.
-sigh-

--
Brian K. White brian@xxxxxxxxx http://www.myspace.com/KEYofR