Re: [opensuse] Order 11.0 now - Free shipping.
  • From: James Knott <james.knott@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2008 16:29:05 -0400
Carl Spitzer wrote:
On Sat, 2008-06-07 at 19:05 -0400, James Knott wrote:
I live in Canada and have bought the boxed version a few times in the past. However, this time the only means of shipping to Canada is via UPS, which I refuse to use, due to their obscene border brokerage fees.

When I sold computers UPS was nortorous for getting lost in Canada so we
used FedEx.
You might have a friend order it and send it to you that way.

CWSIV

Aside from the added cost, how would that help to convince them to not use UPS? So long as they ship only UPS, I will not buy.