Re: [opensuse] OS 11.0 every page I print is printed twice?
On Mon, 14 Jul 2008 23:26:38 -0400
"Greg Freemyer" <greg.freemyer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Mon, Jul 14, 2008 at 10:44 PM, Carlos E. R.
<robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

The Monday 2008-07-14 at 18:59 -0400, Greg Freemyer wrote:

Lacking other ideas, I'll open a bugzilla tomorrow.

You did not increase cups log verbosity and looked at the logs, as far as I
can see.

I thought cups sat above the lpr level? Happy to bump the cups log
level, but it will be Wed. before I'm back in the office.

I run 11.0 and printing to a network printer works fine. One thing you
might check is /etc/printcap. Through some upgrade glitch, it is
possible there might be a duplicate entry.

Also check in yast to see if somehow the printer is defined twice. I
have 2 network printers, one is an HP color laserjet on IP and the
other is a PSC2210 on a Windows XP box. Both print properly.

Jerry Feldman <gaf@xxxxxxx>
Boston Linux and Unix
PGP key id: 537C5846
PGP Key fingerprint: 3D1B 8377 A3C0 A5F2 ECBB CA3B 4607 4319 537C 5846
< Previous Next >