Re: [opensuse] T42p freezes after bootup with openSUSE11.0
  • From: "Nabeel K Nizar" <nnizar@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 06:37:05 -0600
Yes I do. I installed it with reiserFS. When you switched it to
something else, did the problems go away?

"Alexander Egger" <alexander.egger@xxxxxxxxx> 07/11/08 5:11 PM >>>

I had some lockups on my machine because of a bug in reiserfs. Do you
use reiserfs?

On Fri, Jul 11, 2008 at 8:30 PM, Nabeel K Nizar <nnizar@xxxxxxxxxx>