Re: [opensuse] How do I get new users to show up on the graphical login screen?
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 02:00:01 +0200 (CEST)

The Wednesday 2008-07-09 at 19:09 -0400, John E. Perry wrote:

--before this message, and there was no change. Still only my and my
wife's accounts show. When I go into yast user management, all users
show, and I can see no difference in their configurations.

Can you log in as those hidden names? Maybe they have to be listed somewhere to be shown in the greeter (is that the name?). This is new to me.

- -- Cheers,
Carlos E. R.