[opensuse] Re: Problem with sudoers
  • From: Richard Ibbotson <richard.ibbotson@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 13:06:48 +0100

It is unfortunate that many programmers lack communication skills
necessary to provide meaningful documentation to mere mortals. I
sometimes wonder how they can decifer their own code at later
times, if they can ...

Yes. I've worked with a lot of scientists and engineers and doctors
of medicine over a lot of years. I've also written for three
different Linux magazines for the last eight years. Most times these
people could communicate their ideas and produce a presentation to
back it up along with easy to use and understand documentation.

Not so when I deal with some programmers in any country in the world.
I don't know why the IT business attracts so many people who lack
communication skills.

--
Richard