[opensuse] oS 11.0 install - user setup
  • From: Istvan Gabor <suseuser04@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 13:58:01 +0200 (CEST)
Hello:

I did a trial installation of oS 11.0.
The process ran smoot w/o errors.

But I could not find out how to set user IDs belonging to the
users added at installation.
In previous versions I could change that from the default 1000
to the number I wanted. This is necessary for me to be
consistent with other installations. (And no, the import userd
data from previous installation does not help.)

Is this option really removed or I just could not find it?

TIA,

IG