Re: [opensuse] Screwed up big time
  • From: Donn Washburn <n5xwb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 05 Jul 2008 07:23:01 -0500
Take a look into /etc/fstab and find the device (likely /dev/sdc1), "hwinfo --usb" or "mount" for it's mount point. Then edit /etc/fstab

add noauto to its EXAMPLE "/media/sdc1 ext3 noauto,acl 0 0"

That will stop it from hanging for it at boot. However, you will then need to mount it manually

It would be nice if there was a time out to prevent hanging.