Re: [opensuse] udev
  • From: lynn <lynn@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2008 13:39:56 +0200
From: "lynn" <lynn@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <opensuse@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, July 04, 2008 12:44 PM
Subject: Re: [opensuse] udev

Can you not exercise a modicum of initiative and do a bit of searching?

# find /etc/init.d -maxdepth 1 -iname '*udev*'
/etc/init.d/boot.udev_retry
/etc/init.d/boot.udev

Hi Randolh. No I can't because I'm a girl and I've got work to do. Big
kiss anyway.

Wait, so, because "you have work to do", you think it's ok to ask other
people to do work that you don't have time or desire to do, for you, for
free, but you want the results of the work....

I apologize for my question. I hope that I can stay on the list. I didn't know
that this was an amateur list. But in in the end I'm sure that the answer will
help many others who use openSUSE and especially those upgrading from ubuntu..
Please accept my apologies once more and there's a cool beer that awaits you
anywhere you're near Alicante. I promise. Oh and yeah, I'm free. But rarely
free;-)

Love from Lynn x