Re: [opensuse] WiFi scanning in Knetworkmanager not that great
  • From: James Knott <james.knott@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2008 18:28:33 -0400
Boris Epstein wrote:
On Wed, Jul 2, 2008 at 5:32 PM, James Knott <james.knott@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Boris Epstein wrote:
Try Wifi Radar - it is really intuitive (a little slow though, takes
about 5s to scan the signals) but once it is done you just select the
station, click "Connect" and you are rolling.

Boris.

I just installed the SUSE 10.1 version. It appears to work OK.

tnx

That's way old and barely supported at this point... Best of luck to
you but I am afraid that may not be the best choice.

Boris.
Is there a later one somewhere? That's the latest SUSE version I found. It does seem to work.