[opensuse] kde 4.1 beta
  • From: primm <lynn@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2008 19:34:23 +0200
Still can't drag and drop desktop files I want to drag a file out of a folder
on the desktop onto the desktop and then put it into an already existing
folder somewhere else on the same the same desktop. just like in 3.5. How do i
do that? Hoe also do I select a bunch of files from the desktop.

Please help. I'm using suSE 11.0. Please don't give alternatives. I know I can
do it by a hundred other ways. I want to do it THIS way. If you can't do it.
Then please say 'you can't do it.

Cheers L xxxx