Re: [opensuse] Problems burning DVDs
  • From: James Knott <james.knott@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2008 09:13:10 -0400
Donald D Henson wrote:
James Knott wrote:
Joe Morris wrote:
(I was troubleshooting from 13 timezones away)
I didn't realize you could be more than 12 time zones away from
someone. ;-)

Time zone space is not the same as physical space. You can be up to 23
time zones away and if you position two people correctly, they can shake
hands across the 23 zones. Kind of like meeting yourself coming. Spend a
few years flying internationally and you'll appreciate the difference. :-)

Is that something like the Twilight Zone?

"There is a fifth dimension, beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call the Twilight Zone." ;-)