[opensuse] Installation of Samsung Unified Linux Driver fails in Suse 11
Hi,

I recently tried to attach my Samsung SCX4200 printer/scanner device
to my new Suse 11 installation via USB. Different to the previous
Suse 10.1 installation files allmost at the end, since the
appropriate USB-device can't be found. Even if I manually choose
"/dev/mfp4" as it had been set-up previously, the situation doesn't
change, while on the other hand yast automatically tries to install
the new device after plugging it for the first time?

I could imagine that this problem is related to the resource manager,
but I don't know how it works in detail. Hence, can anyone give me
some helpful tipps on this problem?

Thanks,
Andreas