[opensuse] List of Community Repositories after live update
  • From: skxpl <listy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 22:15:17 +0200
I managed to update openSUSE according to this instruction http://blogs.warwick.ac.uk/bweber/entry/upgrading_opensuse_103/ -- everything seems to be working fine, but when I download list of community repositories via YaST (YaST -> Software -> Software repositories -> Add -> Community Repositories) all are for openSUSE 10.3.

How can I make YaST download list for openSUSE 11? Can it be a symptom of some more complex problem?

--
skx, http://skxpl.eu.org