Re: [opensuse] Install of OpenSUSE 11in VMWare fails on 'creating repository'
  • From: "John Andersen" <jsamyth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 19:57:42 -0700
On Fri, Jun 20, 2008 at 7:47 PM, Diego Tognola <diego@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi all,

When trying to install OpenSUSE 11 64-bit on a virtual machine in VMWare
1.0.6, I get an error prompt (see attachment) when trying to create 'the
repository'.

Any ideas ?
Diego

How did you mount the drive for the install into the the Virtual machine?

Are you using the DVD itself or did you just tell Vmware to use the
iso image? (Iso image is easier if you ask me, and less prone to
fighting the host os for the drive.