Re: [opensuse] Mail list posting [was:Modems for openSUSE][was:Newbie-opensuse]
  • From: "Rajko M." <rmatov101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 22:52:59 -0500
This way?

Yes, although for some reason I see 2 emails.

And also you may want to read:
http://en.opensuse.org/OpenSUSE_mailing_list_netiquette

That is article where we collected information what we consider fine
net-etiquette. The truth is that you will see many not respecting it, but
most of us are not really strict in every respect and every time.

For instance I can forgive myself taking thread off topic, but I'm not that
flexible if somebody else does the same ;-)

--
Regards, Rajko
http://en.opensuse.org/Portal