Re: [opensuse] Re: Opensuse 11.0 Boot iso
  • From: "Larry Stotler" <larrystotler@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 23:03:24 -0400
On Wed, Jun 18, 2008 at 9:49 PM, JB2 <yonaton@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
When a 'problem' is found, should a newbie just consider what you just said
and screw his newly-tried linux system up trying to fix it when he can barely
understand what app does what yet? I think that little hard-on you have for
Aaron is messing with your thought processes.

You go from this about Jim Henderson, to this about me:

Notice the other elitists of the list don't tell Brian to shut-up? Or how no
one else steps in and agrees that it *IS* the same mentality as M$ users have
and abuse?

Not sure what point you are trying to make. I have not, nor anyone
else, has told anyone to shut up. I was pointing about a mentality
that I disagree with that smells of M$.

This list has gone to hell in a handbasket and it's actually quite amusing
to watch them keep strangling themselves and fuming at those of us who point
our the truth to them.

Speaking of going bad, your comments were probably the most
inappropriate, IMHO. There's a difference between being adamant about
something and using comments like the one to Jim about Aaron.

By the way, you should take a look at Yoper if you're interested in trying
another distro.

I've tried it. However, I must admit that I am spoiled by YaST. And
I have supported SuSE since 1999. It's always had the best balance in
my opinion. That's why I am a part of the community now. I actually
have a voice and can suggest ways to improve the distro. Some of my
suggestions won't engender agreement from the majority, but they are
my suggestions never the less.