Re: [opensuse] K3B DVD Question - SOLVED
  • From: Donald D Henson <wepin-list@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 17:07:42 -0600
Donald D Henson wrote:
(OpenSuSE10.3, KDE3, K3B version 1.0.5)

When I try to use K3B to copy a DVD, it asks me to insert a DVD+-R. I have DVD+R and DVD-R, neither of which are recognized by K3B. I've looked for DVD+-R in online stores but I can't find them plus I've read several articles about DVD format. None of them even mention DVD+-R. Is there such a media? Do I need them to copy DVDs? Is there a known bug in KB? Any assistance will be appreciated.

Don Henson

The drive is dead. Long live the new one.

Don Henson