Re: [opensuse] Beagle eats my CPU
  • From: Evens Garde <evans.garde@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 12:28:28 -0400
Carlos E. R. wrote:

The Tuesday 2008-06-10 at 20:45 -0400, Evens Garde wrote:

Debajyoti Bera wrote:
> My impression is that it looks all of the time and never ever stops > when an initial index has been built even when there have been no > further changes.

That is definitely not the case, at least with the version on 11.0. I am
pretty confident about that. After initial indexing is over, there should
be no activity.

Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to be that way.

Recent example -- desktop machine at home. SuSE 10.3

He said 11.0, but you are using 10.3.

The version in the 10.3 update repo is the same as the latest
version on the beagle website.