Re: [opensuse] Re: Beagle eats my CPU
  • From: "Rajko M." <rmatov101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 19:42:43 -0500
On Tuesday 10 June 2008 06:57:57 pm Jim Henderson wrote:
On Tue, 10 Jun 2008 19:07:05 -0300, Gabriel Stein wrote:
Sure.. but in some emails of this thread I read something about another
thread about beagle.

If this problems occurs, why not ask to community about packages in
openSUSE? My dream is find on openSUSE wiki a survey, like:

"Hey people, on last version of openSUSE we made a deploy of new
packages like x,y,z... what do you think about? ThereĀ“s some
suggestions?"

I don't disagree at all that this would be a good idea. Or, put another
(slightly more coherent way), I agree, that's a good idea. :-)

Jim

It was here few times in the past that users were asked for opinion about
changes and sometimes it was good, sometimes useless.

You know the rules, length of a discussion is reverse proportional to subject
complexity, and the quality of discussion is reverse proportional to its
length :-)

--
Regards, Rajko
http://en.opensuse.org/Portal needs helpful hands.