Re: [opensuse] Beagle eats my CPU
  • From: Niki Kovacs <contact@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2008 13:17:16 +0200
Le Friday 06 June 2008 11:51:49 Evans Garde, vous avez écrit :

The beagle is highly annoying beast.

First, when left alone, like in the back yard, it will howl like an
insane child, that is when it isn't trying to dig a hole under the
fence to run off to who knows where.

And if one is let onto your computer, it will consume resources as
if the whole purpose of your computer is to run beagle and beagled-helper.

If I wanted not only to turn it off, but to completely uninstall it, 1) would
that be possible (that is, without wrecking my desktop's integrity), and if
yes 2) what packages would I have to uninstall? I understand Beagle is a Mono
app, and since I use the KDE spin of SUSE, can I uninstall Mono also?

Niki