Re: [opensuse] Spam and this and other mailing lists
  • From: John <john_82@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2008 15:12:20 +0100

If the server took the title, message and attachments and then
repackaged them in a mail sent by itself and with "reply to" also set
to itself the originators email address would not be in the email
source. The tracking information wouldn't be either.

You might wonder why I would suggest removing the tracking
information too. I do not think it would be wise to elaborate on that
on this or any other list. It can be seriously abused. It is
sometimes too.

I don't think the Internet is a good match for you. May I suggest a
nice, quiet, safe library?

John

RRS

That really is a very thought full responce. So positive and helpful and
completely and utterly ........................

Maybe you send spam?

John