Re: [opensuse] Help with Certs for Cyrus IMAP and TLS
  • From: "John Andersen" <jsamyth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 May 2008 21:52:46 -0700
On Sun, May 25, 2008 at 2:23 PM, Jim Flanagan <linuxjim@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
John Andersen wrote:

These certs do not need to be (and should not be) readable by anyone other
than root.

Understood. I'll fix that once I get this thing working.

OR fix it now just to cross all the Ts and dot all the Is.

I know ssh will not work with some keys world readable, maybe
ssl is the same.

BTW: after I struggled to get Cyrus, postftx all working
I found that you can actually use the same set of certs for both
by enough hacking of config files.

Also I believe I ran into problems with that Perfect Server setup, and
ultimatlely found a more suse friendly doc, perhaps on the suse
wiki.