Re: [opensuse] Suse 10.3 install - oh dear (rant only)
  • From: Basil Chupin <blchupin@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 18:35:49 +1000
Fergus Wilde wrote:
Go ahead..I've had 5 more names subscribed to the list
for several months, in anticipation of this sort of
thin-skinned, no-dissent allowed fascist mentality.

The name's Bond - James Bond. Or should we call you 'Agent Orange'? Of course what you *don't* know is that 'I' am in fact a composite of seven wholly separate, and very different people: a Ukrainian economist, a Bulgarian unicylist and party organiser, an exotic dancer known in most of the bars in Paris as 'Fifi La Grange', an orthodox rabbi, a florist in Wisconsin, a fur-trapper in the Yukon and a Polynesian sexual athlete known only as 'Hairy Pete'. We collude only in order to provide enlightenment to others. So do your worst, Captain Nameless, we are ready to receive your transmissions!

Sincerely,
Them.

ROFL!

Love it, Fifi!

But you have elevated him well beyond his status- Private (no inference to 'private parts') Nameless is much closer than "Captain Nameless".

Ciao.

--
Vulgar language is the linguistic crutch of inarticulate persons.