Re: [opensuse] Suse 10.3 install - oh dear
  • From: Sam Clemens <clemens.sam1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 09 May 2008 16:17:28 -0400
Stefan Hundhammer wrote:
On Friday 09 May 2008 16:56, peter nikolic wrote:
There seems to be a lot of people these days that seem only capable of
giving very useless one or two line sarcasms instead of constructive
answers and suggestions , Maybe it is time some staff at suse were cycled
to somewhere that sarcasm is appreaciated instead of somewhere where
helpfull suggestions and answers are to be expected .

Ah, what a warm feeling of helpfulness for the original poster I can sense in such a reply...

Please elaborate in what way your answer helps the OP to get his problem fixed. I don't seem do understand it.

<snip>

Spot the German <==> British culture clash