Re: [opensuse] Suse 10.3 install - oh dear
  • From: peter nikolic <p.nikolic1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 May 2008 19:58:11 +0100
On Friday 09 May 2008, Per Jessen wrote:
peter nikolic wrote:
Yes aggreed but half assed 2 line sarcastic coments do nothing to
assist al all suggestions of where to look to extract the info wanted
on the other hand WOULD help a lot it might take more time to type in
than 2 line sarcasm but the result is more aggreable

Peter, your own barely readable ramblings hardly contribute to anything
at all. I think you need to take a good look at yourself first before
you go attacking someone else with your foul language.

ERRrrrrrrr excuse me you best get things right i have used NO BAD Lnguage AT
ALL so before you BAD MOUTH again shut up .
tell you what this list is extracting the the Urine from people that are
trying to get facts across

Example 11b2 has an problem the problem leaves NO TRACE in ANY LOG
hence noting to report how do i put that on bugzilla

Just like that. The person investigating the issue will specify what
diagnostics he or she requires.

/Per Jessen, Zürich

Slackware 12 x86_64 . (Linux is like a wigwam - no Gates, no Windows, and an
Apache inside.)