Re: [opensuse] Speech-to-Text
  • From: Donald D Henson <wepin-list@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 01 May 2008 11:55:39 -0600
Joseph Loo wrote:
On Wed, 2008-04-30 at 15:37 -0600, Donald D Henson wrote:
Does anyone know of an Open Source application to accept continuous speech and convert it to text? I've found a couple of proprietary apps but you have to use Voice mail as an input. Any suggestions appreciated.

Don Henson
Have you looked at CMU Sphinx
http://cmusphinx.sourceforge.net/html/cmusphinx.php

Yes. I saw that one. There is way to many references to researchers and developers. I was hoping for a production-ready system. Is there anything like that for Sphinx?

Don Henson