[opensuse] Re: TV Capture
  • From: "Charles philip Chan" <cpchan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 01 May 2008 08:33:10 -0400
Mark Misulich <munguanaweza@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I played around with Mplayer and VLC last night but without success.
Mplayer only gives me snow, and VLC doesn't present any type of video
screen. I will keep on trying to figure out what is happening.

What is the output of:

| lsmod | grep cx88

MythTV beyond my ability in linux to get it installed and working

If you don't know now to compile and setup mythtv, there are Packman
packages. However, last time I checked, the Packman version still uses
qt3, where as the SVN version have added support for qt4 recently.