[opensuse] Re: TV Capture
  • From: "Charles philip Chan" <cpchan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 01 May 2008 08:33:10 -0400
Mark Misulich <munguanaweza@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
writes:

I played around with Mplayer and VLC last night but without success.
Mplayer only gives me snow, and VLC doesn't present any type of video
screen. I will keep on trying to figure out what is happening.

What is the output of:

,----
| lsmod | grep cx88
`----

?

MythTV beyond my ability in linux to get it installed and working

If you don't know now to compile and setup mythtv, there are Packman
packages. However, last time I checked, the Packman version still uses
qt3, where as the SVN version have added support for qt4 recently.

Charles