Re: [opensuse] Well, there goes any hope for ReiserFS 4....
  • From: Jim Flanagan <linuxjim@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 21:25:11 -0500
Sam Clemens wrote:

I agree Basil. There is nothing curious about the blood on the sleeping bag or the pillar at home, and everybody takes their passenger seat out on occasions and hoses down the inside of the car. Shoot, I have a couple of police murder investigation books inside my car too. None of that means I killed her.....

And lets not forget, it's always more comfortable to sleep on the
metal body structures underneath the back seat than to sleep on
the rear bench seat itself....

Reiser probably would have been better off not taking the stand.

No doubt.

JF