Re: [opensuse] A fighting scene, for the Linux trolls among us...
  • From: Basil Chupin <blchupin@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2008 14:38:42 +1000
David C. Rankin wrote:
Basil Chupin wrote:
Bob Williams wrote:
On Friday 25 April 2008 05:48:28 Basil Chupin wrote:
I have another - just the opposite - phenomenon: at odd times the
system will log me out and present me with the login screen -- this
occurs when I am switching a desktop or switching 'something/anything'
with a mouse click. Try and switch and the 10.3 'reboots' me to the
prompt.

(The system is up-to-date, and I'm using KDE3.)

Strange. I've noticed the same thing here, a few times recently.

HA! And one is always 'worried' about asking a question about such an occurrence on the mail list in case because noone else has mentioned such a problem :-( .

How many more of similar hassles are being experienced by people but not being brought out into the open I wonder?

And I agree with you that this is a hassle which started to occur RECENTLY - never had this happen until something got upgraded in the past few weeks.

Thanks for confirming that this problem is not something conjured up by my imagination :-) .

Ciao.

Careful Basil,

You're going to give Bob an insecurity complex......

The insecurity thingie is one thing but I just hope that he'll be able to handle the 'troll' part :-) .

Ciao.

--
If you want to know what a man is like, take a look at how he treats his
inferiors not his equals.